The Coming of Christ in Israel’s Feasts
How does Christ fit into the picture concerning the Old Testament Feasts? Do the sacrifices and the Law stand in opposition to grace, or are they somehow linked together? And what is the believer’s role in the life of mercy and grace? In this series Dr. Pentecost explains how the arrival of the New Testament brought a new depth of understanding to the Old Testament.
The Feasts and the Law: Why Were They Given?
- The Day of Atonement (Leviticus 16:11-22)
- The Law of Redemption
- The Distinction Between Holy and Common
- The Purpose of the Sacrifices
- The Offerings for Sin
- Worship through the Offerings
- The Coming of Christ in Israel's Feasts
- The Death of Christ in Israel's Feasts
- Set Apart as Priests
- The Purpose of the Law