Christ’s Teaching About Prayer; Parables on Prayer
A Survey of the Parables
- Parables of the Lost Sheep, the Lost Coin, and the Lost Son
- What Is a Parable and How Do I Interpret It?
- The Sower, the Seed, and the Soils; Growth of the Seed
- Christ's Teaching About Prayer; Parables on Prayer
- The Rich Fool; The Rich Man and Lazarus
Dr. J. Dwight Pentecost taught for 58 years at Dallas Theological Seminary. “Dr. P,” as he was affectionately known on the DTS campus, began his time at the seminary in 1937 as the one hundredth student at the then twelve-year-old school. From 1958 through 1973, Dr. P served concurrently as a DTS professor and senior pastor of Grace Bible Church in North Dallas. As he completed his doctorate in theology, the seminary’s president at the time, Dr. John F. Walvoord, invited Dr. P to join the DTS faculty, where he served until his death.