Gary Barnes’s Books
Gary Barnes’s Publication Articles
- “Christian PREP: The Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program.” Marriage & Family: A Christian Journal (7). 2006. 63-76.
- “A Marriage Made in Heaven: How the Significance of Marriage Can be Taught.” Issues in Christian Education (38:3). 2004. 20-25.
- “Stopping the Burnout Progression.” The Commentary: Association of Evangelical Ministers Quarterly (1:3). 2002.
- “Use Conflict as a Catalyst: Communication in Marriage.” Kindred Spirit (23:2). 1999.
- “Can Biblical Counseling and Psychological Counseling Somehow Fit Together?”.” Kindred Spirit (22:4). 1998.
Gary Barnes’s Contributions
Compelling Love: The Christian and Same-Sex Attraction
During a recent sabbatical from DTS, Dr. Gary Barnes (ThM, 1983) and others traveled the country…
Ministering to People Wrestling with Sexual Identity
In this episode, Dr. Darrell Bock, Dr. Mark Yarhouse and Dr. Gary Barnes discuss sexual identity,…
What Does The Bible Say about Divorce and Redemption in Cases of Spousal Abuse?
Dr. Darrell Bock, Dr. Gary Barnes, and Debby Wade, MFT, discuss spousal abuse, focusing on the…
Dr. Gary Barnes, professor of Biblical Counseling, speaks to us about the value of the Gospel.
Use Conflict as a Catalyst: Communication in Marriage
I received a call recently from the wife of a pastor who told me, “Our marriage…
Can Biblical Counseling and Psychological Counseling Somehow Fit Together?
During the last two decades the Christian community’s struggle to understand the relationship of biblical counseling…