Mr. Kerby Anderson, National Director, Probe Ministries, Plano, TX, leads a Q&A session concerning cultural engagement and the church.
- Opening remarks on cultural engagement—How our culture has changed in 50 years
- Are we as Christians less adept at engaging culture today?
- What is the difference between reasoning to the Bible and reasoning from the Bible?
- Is it in the Bible because it is true or is it true because it is in the Bible?
- What would you say about political engagement and voting?
- Why reason to the gospel, if God has to change the heart? What do we say about 1 Corinthians 1:17?
- How do we communicate who Jesus is when they question the Bible?
- Is there such a thing as too much activism in the public square so our message is devalued?
- How should we engage government and honor separation of church and state? How should leaders engage the culture outside the Sunday service?
About the Contributors
Kerby Anderson has more than 30 years of experience in ministry and currently serves as the President of Probe Ministries as well as Host of Point of View Radio Talk Show. Kerby also serves as a visiting professor at Dallas Theological Seminary, Philadelphia Biblical University, and Temple Baptist Seminary. He has spoken on dozens of university campuses including University of Michigan, Vanderbilt University, Princeton University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Colorado and University of Texas.