- Dr. Jones’ Introduction to the Topic
- Failure 1—Treating Homosexuals as Bitter Enemies
- Failure 2—Treating “Them” as Irredeemable
- Failure 3—Rejecting Engagement with the Culture
- Failure 4—In Pastoral Care
- Failure 5—In Leadership and Governance in Making the Moral Case
- Why discuss homosexuality in the context of sexuality as a whole?
- What of 1 Corinthians 5:9-13?
- Where is the balance between protecting Civil Rights and taking a moral stand?
- How do I witness faithfully in the face of “this is my identity” claims from homosexuals?
- What advice do you have about trying to establish a dialogue with homosexuals at the workplace?
About the Contributors
Stanton Jones is professor of psychology and core studies at Wheaton College.