George M. Hillman’s Books
George M. Hillman’s Publication Articles
- “Partnering for Formation in Ministry: A Descriptive Survey of On-Site Field Education Mentoring.” Reflective Practice: Formation and Supervision in Ministry (29). 2009.
- “Finding the Right Fit: Profiles of Ministry Stage II at Dallas Theological Seminary.” Colloquy (17:1). 2008. 32-34.
- “Leadership Practices of Non-Traditional Seminary Students.” Journal of Research on Christian Education (17:1). 2008. 54-80.
- “Finding the Right Fit.” Colloquy (17:1). 2008. 32-34.
- “Changing Face of Seminarians.” Ministry Mentor 2007.
- “Leadership Practices and Current Ministry Experiences of Master’s Level Seminary Students.” Christian Higher Education (5:2). 2006. 141-160.
- “From Passive to Active.” Ministry Mentor 2006.
- “Two Faces of Courageous Love.” Ministry Mentor 2006.
- “Blazing Your Own Trail.” Ministry Mentor 2005.
George M. Hillman’s Contributions
Convocation Fall 2023
Dallas Theological Seminary's Fall 2023 Convocation
Convocation Fall 2022
Convocation Ceremony Fall 2022
You are not the Peanut Butter – Dr. George Hillman
Dr. George Hillman is the Vice President for Education and also is a Professor of Educational…
Jesus Our Sure and Steadfast Savior
Dr. George Hillman is a Professor of Educational Ministry and Leadership at DTS, he shares how…
Unity in Diversity
Dr. George Hillman, Dept. Chair and Professor of Educational Ministries and Leadership at DTS, through recounting…
Using Your Giftedness in Difficult Work Situations
In this episode, Dr. Darrell Bock, Dr. George Hillman, and Bill Hendricks discuss giftedness, focusing on…
The Choice Is Yours
Dr. George Hillman, Associate Professor of Spiritual Formation and Leadership and Director of Servant Leadership Internships…